NAN 50 - My First Trail

DRecord this my First Trail running story with Pack in Oct'2017

it's such great memory (even during race, I did complained a lot that I would not go for Trail running)..but today I seek for many incoming Trail to challenge myself, and let me go out of the busy life (back to nature might be what I wish)

Lesson learn
  1. must try upper leg (squat) well enough --> road running can not guarantee trail running perfomance anymore, since it's a different muscle & running skills
  2. Don't use a new shoe for a race --> it's such painful experience...you must use that new shoes for training to ensure that you get used to and it accept to belong to you :)
  3. Study a race is a vital thing you must understand overall race & enrivonment, when should speed or conserve some energy in check point. 
And another wake up call to remind myself for next race is 

  • Strong mindset is not enough, your body strength need to be well trained enough...
  • Don't under-estimate the race...and
  • Respect Every Race - each race has its own history before acomplishing




iRTA = 3 points

OOTMAN WALKER

Comments